About this video:
Solids, Liquids and Gases is an interactive simulation of the particle model.
You’ll use it to:
- Explain how particles behave.
- Show how the particles’ behaviour explains the properties of solids, liquids and gases.
- Show why and how substances change state.
- Compare particles in different substances.
- Investigate how changing the attraction between particles affects melting and boiling points.
- Run virtual cooling/heating curve experiments.
Simply copy and paste the code above into your website.