About this video:
Waves gives you four ways to show classic experiments involving waves phenomena.
You’ll use it to:
- Show how ripple tanks and light boxes enable us top see the same phenomena in different ways
- Explain about frequency, wavelength and speed of waves.
- Show how we represent the effects of waves in ray diagrams
- Explore reflection off straight and curved surfaces
- Explore refraction
- Describe how lenses work
- Explain how fibre optics work
- Explore diffraction
- Look at interference patterns
Simply copy and paste the code above into your website.