About this video:
Forces and Motion simulates ten classic experiments to show the relationships between force, motion, momentum and energy
You’ll use it to:
- Show how a body remains at constant velocity unless acted upon by a force
- Explain force = mass x acceleration
- Show how for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
- Explain about displacement, velocity acceleration
- Demonstrate conservation of mass
- Show energy changes as bodies collide, fall or oscillate
- Explain about conservation of energy.
Simply copy and paste the code above into your website.