About this video:
Rates of Reaction gives you a model of the collision theory to explain with and explore
You’ll use it to:
- Show how particles must collide in order to react.
- Investigate which factors affect the frequency of collisions.
- Compare your real reactions to this model reaction.
- Investigate how activation energy affects the rate of reaction.
- Show how only collisions with sufficient energy lead to a reaction.
- Run lots of virtual investigations without using chemicals and doing the washing up.
Simply copy and paste the code above into your website.