About this video:
Diffusion gives you four interactive animations to simulate the common classroom experiments.
You’ll use it to:
- Show how common observations of diffusion relate to the particle model.
- Show how diffusion occurs in liquids and gases.
- Show how diffusion explains what happens when coloured crystals dissolve.
- Explain why a liquid evaporates more quickly into vacuum than into another gas.
- Explain how and why temperature affects the rate at which diffusion occurs.
Simply copy and paste the code above into your website.