About this video:
Circulation is a collection of animations and micrographs to help bring all the parts of the topic together.
You’ll use it to:
- Show the structure of the heart and demonstrate its action.
- Illustrate the transport function of the circulatory system.
- Explain about gas exchange in alveoli and diffusion in body tissues.
- Describe the composition of blood.
- Compare the structure of arteries, veins and capillaries and relate their structures to their functions.
Simply copy and paste the code above into your website.